Sample Transporter with Motorized Linear Drive
Product code: RM40-0500-0030-DRVRMOTL
The RM40-DRVRMOTL is a linear-rotary feedthrough for ultra high vacuum applications, equipped with a stepper motor-driven one axis linear actuator. The motorized spindle drive is coupled to the air side magnet of the RM40 and controls the linear motion of the inner shaft. The sturdy linear unit ensures unchanging alignment of all components and consistent positioning.
Slide bearings guarantee for smooth operation of the sample transporter even after numerous bakeout cycles.
Please note that for bakeout the drive must be removed.
Specifications: Sample Transporter with Motorized Linear Drive
Sample Transporter DN40CF
- linear travel: 500mm
- retracted shaft length: 30mm
- linear force: ~70N
- torque: ~5Nm
- bakeout temperature: 150deg C max.
- pressure range 1E-11mbar to 1000mbar
- fully UHV compatible materials
- accuracy: ± 0,1mm / 300mm
- toothed belt transmission for linear drive : 1:1
- rotation effected manually (by hand) or blocked
- linear unit has one adjustable (front end) and one fixed end switch (rear end, 0mm)
Download Drawing PDF
3D-model available on request
Stepper Motor Linear Drive:
- Voltage: 8.8VDC
- Amps/Phase: 1.0
- Resistance/Phase: 8.8+/-10% Ohms
- Holding torque: 1.32 Nm
- Step angle: 1.8°+/-5%
- linear drive spindle pitch: 3mm