Motorized linear drive for RM and GMD sample transporters
Product code: DRVRMOTL-XXXX
The DRVRMOTL is a stepper motor-driven one axis linear actuator. It's motorized spindle drive is coupled to the outer magnet and controls linear motion. The sturdy linear unit ensures unchanging alignment of all components and consistent positioning.
RM and GMD sample transporters can be equipped with this option.
Please note that for bakeout the drive must be removed.
Pictured below: RM40-0500-0030-DRVRMOTL
RM40 sample transporter DN40CF with slide bearings and DRVRMOTL motorized linear drive
Specifications: Motorized linear drive for RM and GMD sample transporters
outer dimension X >= 95mm AND <= 1366mm; standard 0mm
- accuracy: ± 0,1mm / 300mm
- toothed belt transmission for linear drive : 1:1
- rotation effected manually (by hand) or blocked
- linear unit has one adjustable (frontside) and one fixed end switch (backside, 0mm
Download Drawing PDF
Download Wiring Diagram PDF
3D-model available on request
Stepper Motor Linear Drive:
- Voltage: 8.8VDC
- Amps/Phase: 2.0
- Resistance/Phase: 8.8+/-10% Ohms
- Holding torque: 1.32 Nm
- Step angle: 1.8°+/-5%
- linear drive spindle pitch: 3mm