Motorized Linear Drive for MD16 Feedthrough
Product code: DRVMDMOTL16-XXXX
The DRVMDMOTL16 is a stepper motor-driven one axis linear actuator. It's high precision motorized spindle drive is coupled to the outer magnet and controls linear motion. With a 2mm pitched spindle, a resolution of 0.01mm is possible. Alternatively, a 1mm pitched spindle provides even higher resolution. The linear axis is driven by a Nanotec ST2018L0804 2-phase stepper motor.
The sturdy linear unit ensures unchanging alignment of all components and consistent positioning.
MD16 linear drives can be equipped with the DRVMDMOTL16 option and configured with either continous rotation of the shaft or as a linear only drive.
Please note that for bakeout the drive must be removed.
Specifications: Motorized Linear Drive for MD16 Feedthrough
length X = mm
- linear drive unit DRVMD: 2mm pitched spindle drive (1mm on request)
- linear travel: customized
- max. travel speed: 25mm/s
- theoretical linear resolution: 0.01mm (with 2mm pitched spindle)
- mounting flange DN16CF (2,75" O.D.)
- linear force: 30N
- torque: 0.5Nm
- bakeout temperature (without stepper motor): 150deg C max.
- pressure range 1E-11mbar to 1000mbar
- fully UHV compatible materials
Download drawing PDF
3D-model available on request
Stepper Motor Linear Drive:
- Voltage: 3.22
- Amps/Phase: 1.4
- Resistance/Phase: 2.3+/-10% Ohms
- Holding torque: 0.117 Nm
- Step angle: 1.8°+/-5%